Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Granny

Was at the dining table with my granny...
Initially I wanna just take my medicine and head straight up to my room, but my eyes just stop at granny, thinking to myself, my granny is really old. She was somewhat struggling to hold the spoon. I put my medicine aside, take the spoon from her and fed her.

I remember those days when she was still energetic, she has hundred and one thing to complain about me. I was so annoyed when she did that, but now I kinda miss hearing those complains. I miss hearing her voice. It's been awhile since I last see her laugh.

When I was little, for some weird reason... I used to think that my grandparent will stay with me forever. I know they are older then me, but in my mind I didn't know that they will passed away. I am very attached to my grandparents, especially my father's side.

I love my family.

2 comments:

alcupacabra said...

close shop ? :X

YeanChing said...

AL: I have moved to yeanchinglee.com will close down this blog real soon